Multimedia: 3D arts road

3D road Arts
Oh no…the earth has just cracked…it’s getting divided…but wait…a man is standing on the air above the crack!…Yea…it’s all 3D arts on the roads!…I wonder… how do they do it!Well I can’t figure out properly…but they do know some magics of 3D arts…starting with it I found some famous artists of these…Julian Beever, Edgar Muller, Eduardo Relero are some of those artists having those magics in their hands…They do some really mind blowing hand works on the roads and walls…

3D arts Road Coca Cola
I really couldn’t figure out what was it seeing a large bottle of Coca-Cola on the road… Anyway, I found out the mystery after a little bit of research by myself and got amazed…Oh! would anyone see my mom’s face when my mom got to know what it was seeing the picture…she couldn’t believe. Instead she tried to argue that it was not a man made art. anyway she had to believe it after a period of time…going back to those artists, they just do it in their way…it seems more like they use to do these things easily.

Comments

  1. Hi I have a coffee shop in Dubai and I need some of these arts please if any information , akramd6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts